Well Everyone sorry its been awhile trying to get my time schedule in order to I can continue giving everyone awesome new blog post.
Well to explain what happen as my birthday was going on:
- I got to go with one of my good friends to several awesome places in Arizona.
- Best Ramen place in Arizona
Well I think so its called Ramen Republic
- Next thing on my list of birthday places was going to book man's which has been on of my favorite places in Arizona to find old video games that I have missed playing.
- Well after awhile we wanted to go some place more new so we heard about a place called Fallout Games and OMG.
- I have to say where has this place been in my life! This place had so many old type video games that were almost impossible to find anywhere.
- So I bough a PlayStation 1 and Mega man Legends as you see on the photo followed by finding Legend of Dragoon both never been used.
- You can probably imagine my excitement in other words " Oh my God YES I found the best game ever for the PlayStation 1 every in existence !!!!" Basically what i was doing that day * cough *
- Well everyone this is my update on this awesome birthday and if you love old games come to Arizona and look for fallout Games trust me its an awesome place or you want some place closer look at Book-man's.
Well Everyone I have to say this has been a good time working on this Website SkyTerraGames and I am happy that everyone comes to my page to view this :3.
So I say Its my Birthday Time on
May 24 Aww yea :D
Well times can be different for whenever you are but Wish Happy birthday all the same :D
I am not officially 23 years old OwO Wow lol can't believe it
Glad to be this old and continue moving forward as all the people I have met along the way to tell them this " I have kept my promise and still going with it to continue moving forward to become something great , something that is great for the gaming industry and to become a Great Game Designer. So I will still continue holding it until I am in the industry.
So THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR VIEWING THIS SITE :D
Also Another Quick update
WE HAVE REACHED 1.0K of views Aww yea Achievement to add to this board lol XD Thanks Everyone :3
Well today is an awesome Tuesday and my Birthday is around the corner hopefully Friday will be awesome and I can relax.
Thinking about get some things for myself for my birthday and hanging out with friends.
Now ....ugh... -___- I am going to talk/ rant about the Xbox One and its weird design.
Okay by the look of the game system not to say anything bad about Microsoft but this looks like a cable box / VHS._
I have to say you should taken your time with the Game system and should have used the number 720 not One that's kind of stupid.
I mean your destroying all the Xbox 360 Games that you have had before because you don;t want used games on your systems.
and wait not backwards compatible WTF !!!!!
That doesn't make sense you guys were one of the only cool systems that was backwards compatible and now you guys ruined it.
You know how bad this idea is right after the introduction of the Xbox One Stocks for Sony Sky Rocketed and Microsoft stocks started going lower
lol XD that is so funny
but no Microsoft come on fix this please be backwards compatible come on ugh -___________-
Anyway I am done with my talk hopefully to post sometime this weekend maybe
Well its nice to talk to all of you again
and its the new semester for me :D
Now its time to start some awesome new projects that I have though of over the week I had off
Also I want to thank everyone who took the time to look over my blog and website :D
So to thank you time for the next Review of 2 PC Games that one of them is in Open beta while the other was on kick start but its very popular and great art style.
First to talk about is NeverWinter:
_To tell you about this Amazing MMO is that its very story heavy I mean its Dungeon's and Dragons. This game as a huge character customization down very well to explain better here is a YouTube video to explain about the game
NeverWinter => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xePKGtYSh3o
If you love story heavy games, a good mmo to play sometimes, and something that you can get a group of friends to just hang out.
Then this is the mmo for you !!! http://nw.perfectworld.com/
The Second Game I will talk about is Chasm:
This game has great 2D pixel animation followed by great level design creation
a great looking rpg game that could also become very popular on steam.
http://www.chasmgame.com/ <--- Here is the Main Website for the Game
Hello everyone Finals are over and its time to get into Practice mode.
- Its been a long while since I have been working on school work.
- Now its time to get to my to do list of this week I have off YAY :D
Next to talk about is " Game of the Week !!"
Today is a special day because I can finally relax for a second so I am going to talk about one of my favorite game.
"Its Blinx The Time Sweeper !!! "
This game was one of my favorites because it was something on the Original Xbox that was very creative for its level design and art work.
- Followed by it was very fun
- Time powers were not overpowered
- Giving you a challenge not to get hit by any enemies unless you had retries
The series to the is game only went to 2
which sadly :(
I wish that it could have a Blinx 3 at some point that was able to create your own time sweeper again and go on your own adventures.
That would be awesome :D
For future information about what the second game was here is a picture of it
Writing about good Video Games and giving my honest opinions about them.