Awesomenauts is a 2D Moba and an accessible 3-on-3 action platformer. Each player has 21 Characters to choose from and there is the support role, Range/Tank Role and Melee/Tank.
It's the year 3587, conflict spans the stars. Huge robot armies are locked in an enduring stalemate. In their bid for galactic conquest they call upon the most powerful group of mercenaries in the universe: the Awesomenauts!
Gameplay - Character Nibbs!
I have to say I have played this game since it started on Steam, and its been something better/different from playing League of Legends all the time. Its something that even has alot of competitive play too which I never new about but I might start getting into that some time :D
2D / MOBA
Pictures of Gameplay
The Pro's and Con's
- Its something thats different from league of Legends
- Good Character Design
- Interesting Ways to build characters
- A Pretty Fun Game in General
- There are down sides to the game when it comes to having a good team
- Sometimes you have to try and bring the team back yourself
- Not much communication but sometimes that's a good thing
- If you don't know how to use the character better practice a bit
- Takes awhile to build money to upgrade character
So folks I have to say if you want to play a game that is something interesting, something different from the other MOBA's and its a little cartoony but it works out I say its worth the $10
7.5 Out of 10
If you want to check out the game here is a link to the website
Writing about good Video Games and giving my honest opinions about them.